skóra naturalna

70% OF NATURAL LEATHER

NATURAL COMPOSITION FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY.

Leather has been a natural resource for thousands of years. It has been used as an outer cover also for furniture. It is characterized by a delicate and unique structure and hygienic properties, which made it very popular.

 

WHY NATURAL LEATHER?

  • it is breathable and absorbs moisture
  • it has a unique structure
  • it adapts to ambient temperature
  • it is extremely soft and delicate to the touch
  • it provides incredible comfort of furniture use
  • it is friendly to people who suffer from allergies – it does not allow absorption of allergens that can appear for example in dust
  • it guarantees the elegant look of furniture

 

Essenza fabric in 70% consists of natural leather. The remaining 30% is made of top quality polyester fibers applied only on the outer layer of the fabric in order to increase its handling properties. To provide you with maximum comfort of furniture use we have developed a unique technology which eliminates negative properties of natural leather while remaining its advantages.

Because we love our fabrics to be pretty and functional.

More informations about DUAL STRENGTH Technology >>CLICK<<