GET RID OF DIRT USING WET CLOTH! Now you do not have to watch every move of your hand worrying not to make the furniture dirty – you can clear any dirt from fabric with H2O CLEAN system using only water, without harmful detergents.
Width of roll:
142 cm +/- 2 cm
Colour fastness to light:
Colour fastness to rubbing:
DIN EN ISO 13934-2
DIN EN ISO 13937-1
DIN EN ISO 13936-1
DIN EN ISO 12947-2
DIN EN ISO 12945-2
DIN EN ISO 105-B02
DIN EN ISO 105-X12
BS 5852 / DIN EN 1021-1,2
warp: 1700 N / weft: 700 N
warp: >6400 gf / weft: >6400 gf
warp: >200 N / weft: >200 N
>50 000 cycles
dry: 4-5 / wet: 4-5
! Data in Technical Specification Card are mean values obtained during tests.
! The above-mentioned results are valid at the moment of publishing the catalog and later can be changed.
! Pilling is nothing unusual and cannot be eliminated.
! Variations in color shades are alowable due to technological reasons.
You do not have to watch every move of your hand worrying not to make the furniture dirty – you can clear any dirt from fabric with H2O CLEAN system using only water, without harmful detergents.
CLEANING FABRICS WITH H2O CLEAN SYSTEM:
Take away an excess of dirt (e.g. with a spoon),
spray the stained fragment of the fabric with
a small amount of water and leave it for a while.
Wipe with soft cloth, making round moves,
from the outside edge of the stain to the inside.
Wipe freshly cleaned fabric with dry cloth
and leave it to dry.
PRETTY AND HEAVY-DUTY THINGS WILL SERVE YOU EVEN LONGER, IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM PROPERLY.
Here are the instructions on how to properly take care of Toccare fabrics. Observing a few simple rules will allow to emphasize all the advantages of Toccare fabrics and give more satisfaction from using tchem.
USING FABRIC ON A DAILY BASIS
- UAVOID DUST – remove dust, stains and dirt immediately.
- CLEAN ON A REGULAR BASIS – minimum ones a week clean a fabric – using a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with a tool for furniture.
- KEEP AWAY FROM SUN RAYS – avoid exposing to sun rays.
- KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT SOURCES – avoid exposing to heat sources such as for instance a radiator or a stove. Keep the minimum distance of 30 cm. from heat sources.
- DO NOT DRY FABRIC WITH A HAIRDRYER – fabrics cannot be dried by means of heat sources such as a heater, a hairdryer or an iron, etc.
- CLEAN ANY DIRT IMMEDIATELY – in case of any dirt on fabric clean it immediately with eraser or wipe it with a moist cloth, depending on the type of the fabric.
- AVOID GETTING WET – do not expose fabrics to excessive or longterm moistness or wet.
- KEEP AWAY FROM ANIMALS – keep away from pets which might damage the structure of a fabric.
- DO NOT COVER FABRIC – to avoid the pilling effect do not cover a fabric with pile bedspreads and blankets. The pilling effect comes into being when fibers of bedspread join with fibers of an upholstery fabric.
- BE CAREFUL WITH CLEANING AGENTS – using cleaning agents other than green soap might cause discoloration of fabric. Using a small amount of green soap is allowable. Contact with cream, deodorant, solvents and ammonia as well as alcohol and kerosene-based chemical agents causes discoloration of fabric and synthetic leather.
WASHING, DRYING, IRONIN
Due to used technologies Toccare fabrics cannot be washed, dried mechanically, ironed or chlorinated. All these activities might damage the waterproof layer of fabric and easy clean systems. Technologies applied in Toccare fabrics reduce the possibility of dirt arising and make removing it easy eliminating the need of additional fabric cleaning.
WHILE CLEANING FABRICS DO NOT USE:
- rough and hard sponges, cloth or brushes
- cleaning agents other than green soap
- stain removers, bleaching substances, washing agents (powders, liquids, gels), petroleum-derived agents, chemical agents with alcohol, solvents, ammonia, nail polish removers and disinfectants
- waxing agents, moisturizing creams
The above mentioned substances might permanently damage fabric or synthetic leather structure. They might cause discoloration, scratches, cracks and even entire damage (burn off) of a fabric. The use of other cleaning agents might reduce or entirely eliminate effectiveness of technology and systems which help keeping fabric clean on a daily basis.